An appreciation for the Bauhaus school of art and design movement was at the forefront of the reasons why the sellers purchased this lovely home at 138 Stone Pine Lane in Menlo Park. As they shared in their notes, “No curves, no bricks, big windows, play with blocks”, and this succinctly defines the timeless architecture of this home.
An expansive dining, family and kitchen area are located on the main level. Recessed spots and a wall of windows are in keeping with the clean look of the Bauhaus design. The kitchen which is open, yet separated from the entertaining areas for cooking privacy includes custom cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Walk down from this level into the dramatic and spacious living room area with fireplace and soaring two-story high wall of windows. This area adjoins the private patio with a backdrop of mature Redwood trees.
The powder bath is located on the upstairs landing. At the top level, a wide hallway welcomes you to the bedroom area. Birds-eye views of the Redwood trees are enjoyed from the windows of the two guest bedrooms with an adjoining hall bath. Enjoy waking up to the light-filled primary bedroom with balcony. This suite includes a spacious walk-in closet with built-in closet system and a spacious bath with separate shower, large spa tub, vanity, bidet and wc.
To the side of the stairs leading from the entry is a separate room for the washer and dryer and storage. The two-car garage includes walls of built-in storage cabinets. A swimming pool and beautiful grounds are provided by the community association.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Sub-Zero refrigerator are set in custom wood cabinetry with granite counters.
- Spacious family/dining area includes cabinet nook with wine refrigerator.
- Expansive living room includes remote controlled gas fireplace.
- Powder bath on landing
- Two well sized guest bedrooms
- Hall bath includes vanity with dual sinks and shower
- Primary suite with balcony. Walk-in closet with built-ins. Room-sized bath includes vanity, large spa tub, separate shower, and bidet.
- Private yard with backdrop of mature Redwood trees behind fence.
Maple hardwood floors and stair banisters in public areas – Air conditioned – Double paned windows throughout except living room – Approximately 2300 sq. ft. of living area - Home is a single family home – HOA for community pool and garden area is $2200/year and includes street cleaning –
- Community Pool
- Hardwood Floors
- Great Schools
- High Ceilings
- Open Floor Plan
- Oversized Windows
- Shopping Nearby
- Side-by-Side Washer and Dryer
- Walk-In Closets